Yesterday, after many attempts to do a handstand into a back bend, I
wearily collapsed onto a patch of clover. I lay down, staring at the
sky. It had rained earlier, and the clouds were perfect for
"imaginings." White, puffy, cumulo-somethings. Dragon! Castle! Dog! Then
I realized-what a wonderful idea for an anniversary contest (this is after all, the one year anniversary of A Splotch of Ink--exciting!)! Suddenly full of
energy, I ran inside to grab the camera and take pictures.
First the contest, then the pictures.
Look at the pictures below, and based on their numbers, comment what you see. Please follow the rules.
Contest Rules
- You do NOT have to be over eighteen to enter.
- Any persons related to in any way to the author of this blog are ENCOURAGED to enter.
- You MUST write a caption for each picture.
- You have until the end of April (April 30, 2013) to enter.
- 5 winners will be chosen during the beginning of May, either randomly or by what you caption. At that time my interpretations will be shown as well.
- If you don't win, don't sue.
- If you don't want your entry to be public until the contest is over, say so in your entry.
- Please no anonymous entries.
- Only one entry per person, though more than one entry per household is encouraged as long as each person in the household thinks of it for themselves.
- Follow the rules.
 |
1
|
 |
2
|
 |
3
|
 |
4
|
 |
5
|
 |
6
|
 |
7
|
 |
8
|
 |
9
|
 |
10
|
Now,
everyone is wondering what the prize will be. The five lucky winners
will have the chance to do a guest post to be edited by myself and my
editor. Yes, I do have an editor. If you do not want to do a guest post,
you may pass it to the next person in line.
Happy Imagining!
4- A giraffe
ReplyDelete6- A fish
1- A baby elephant
1. jellyfish
ReplyDelete2. that deer from disney
3. dancing girl without a head
4. moose head with really large chin
5. tilted ice cream cone
6. a hand making a "c" n sign language
7. someone blowing...father wind???
8. someone clapping
9. dust
10. an alien space ship
Does being a family member jeopardize my vote...or can family members win too? Or do I get an extra bonus for being your sister???? I know it says anyone related is encouraged to enter, but can they still WIN? Because i like winning!
-Your ANONYMOUS big sister!
Dang! I missed the deadline
ReplyDeletein order of appearance....
ReplyDeletea mad cat
a russell terrier
a smiling balloon
a dragon
a flying spider
a flying squirrel wearing goggles
a knight and 2 plump women
a battle of a knight, plump women, and the bogeyman.
a viking wearing a dress
scissors
Okay, I’m feeling pretty bad about missing your cloud contest. Any chance of renewing it? I don’t need a prize or anything…
ReplyDelete1-scarab beetle
2-mermaid reclining in the waves
3-wolf puppy
4-Loch Ness monster
5-cloud-eating Pac man?
6-carousel horse
7-Snoopy on his dog house
8-Really, isn’t this practically the same as #7?
9-a crab (Helen helped me with this.)
10-Life game car with two passengers (Helen again.)
1. kiwi bird
ReplyDelete2. ghost soccer player
3. skinny sky ballerina
4. guy riding jet ski
5. wave
6. sleeping dragon
7. giant bunny
8. fox
9. clown
10. space ship
in order:
ReplyDeletea charging bull
a goat in a tractor
a mermaid
a moose
a woman with a lot of hair
a chicken in a spaceship
a dragon
a gingerbread man
a bored person
a crab